MOKU Digital is a digital consultancy, providing digital strategy and consulting for small businesses. A successful launch in Australia led to expansion into Japan in 2015.
At MOKU Digital we promote a working environment conducive to efficient production. Being able to complete tasks autonomously within allocated time-frames is a highly regarded skill.
We are looking for an intern with key interest and passion in social media and digital trends to join the team on a once-a-week basis. The working hours and day of the week is flexible and we can arrange this together. This is perfect for anyone looking to gain insight into social media in a creative working environment and attain experience.
During the internship, the successful applicant will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Management and maintenance of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) accounts for MOKU Digital and its clients
- Creation of social media content that encompasses a variety of media (text, images, video)
- Assist in administrative tasks pertaining to the business and social media
Our ideal intern will possess the following skills and attitude:
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Familiarity with social media content creation (ability to work with photo and/or video editing software is highly regarded)
- A good eye for photography and great camera skills
- Ability to interact on social media in a manner appropriate to specific audiences
- (not necessary, but very highly regarded) ability to communicate in Japanese
You will need:
- To show us examples of your social media savvy
- A laptop (Apple hardware will make it easier for us to work with you)
- An appreciation for good coffee
This is an unpaid position that will run for 3-6 months. A letter of recommendation will be provided at the end of the internship.
Applications close 29th April 2016.